Create, manage and share lists. Espresso Speed.
What's on your list...?
Elenco allows you to create unlimited lists, all easily visible and sharable with one click
Elenco runs on both macOS and Windows and we're working hard to make it available on mobile too. We've got you covered.
We think lists are made for sharing. Elenco let's you share your list with anyone in a single click.
We believe when you buy software you should own it forever. We will never charge a subscription for Elenco.
Simple but powerful
Elenco is incredibly easy to use, and is always one click away. Just glance at the menu bar on macOS, or at the task tray on Windows.
Get Elenco now!
Special Price for Early Adopters
Thank you for your interest in Elenco. We'll let you know when the next release comes out!
Your privacy is important to us. It is Code Shot's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, Elenco.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our app may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our app will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 18 December 2020.
How to Redeem your Elenco Code from the Mac App Store
You will have received a redeem code via private message from us, to thank you for your invaluable work.
Now, on to the important bit:
1. Open the Mac App Store.
2. Click on Store > View My Account.
3. Insert your Apple ID password when prompted and click on Redeem Gift Card in the top-right corner.
4. Insert the redeem code provided in the "Code" field and... job done! You can download the official Mac App Store version of Elenco for free.
If you would like to maintain the lists you created using Elenco during the Beta Testing, please stick around for a few more minutes and follow the steps below!
How to transfer Elenco beta lists to the new Mac App Store version
This section if for the hardcore fans who used the Beta version of Elenco to store lists.
1. Close the Elenco app entirely by right-clicking on the menu-bar icon and selecting "Quit Elenco".
2. Open a new finder window and click on Go > Go to Folder...
3. Paste this path in the pop-up window that just appeared:
~/Library/Containers/io.codeshot.elenco/Data/Library/Application Support/Elenco/Local Storage/
4. Delete the leveldb folder. It will be the only folder there.
5. Keeping the previous finder window, open a new window, and repeat the same process. This time pasting this path into the pop-up window:
~/Library/Application Support/Elenco/Local Storage/
6. Drag the leveldb folder in this new path to the old empty finder window.
7. Start Elenco, enjoy your lists!